Welcome to Shree Hari Dental Care
Shree Hari Dental Care is well equipped with the modern facilities and the latest technologies. We follow the concept of multi specialty with the team members having unmatchable expertise in their respective fields. We fulfill the dental needs of patients from every age group.
Our friendly staff and the calm ambiance ease the anxiety associated with the dental treatment. Our conviction towards patient satisfaction is unsurpassed. The ultimate aim is to provide best quality treatment and we ensure that each patient that steps out of the clinic carries a smile with a sparkle of good health.
- Dental care is important for all age groups.
- Care should be started as soon as the first tooth erupts.
- An oral hygiene routine as guided by the dentist is the type of dental care which one needs
- Tooth protection can be done by regularly visiting your dentist and timely check up for your teeth.
- Proper brushing, flossing along with other preventive measures (as told by dentist) can help protect and prevent various teeth and gum related diseases.
- Minimum once in a day
- Can be done as often as required depending upon the type of teeth, and type of food consumed(fibrous, sticky, sweet)
- Use of mouthwash is healthy for oral cavity
- But can have some side effects (like staining of teeth) on prolonged use.
- Time and frequency of mouth wash used should be as prescribed by your dentist.
- Smoking is not only bad for your teeth but also for your oral tissues like gums and cheek mucosa.
- Smoking causes brown stains (Tartar) on your teeth, which can be unsightly appearance for you.
- Tobacco chewing can be life threatening on long term use
- It can lead to oral cancer, which if unattended can cause loss of life.
- Restricted mouth opening is another side-effect of tobacco chewing, which also can cause serious issues.